Saturday, April 10, 2010

Test Post from iPhone

Hey guys,

This has been done before though I must admit I have a bit more confidence this time around :)

I'm attempting another blog straight from my iPhone. This time however using a little app i found called BlogPress :)

I figured i'd throw in a pic of the new toys I'm getting from forge world in the next few days when I start up my tau bfg fleet!





Let's hope this post turns out a tad nicer than the last attempt haha

Little Max -- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. Not half bad if I do say so myself.... $4 most definitely worth spending there :) and Dj I have you in mind with that comment :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Might need to check out that app, I found blogging direct from the iPhone a bit of a pain and not much of a time saver. Still the idea has legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iphone rocks!

    http://benwl.blogspot.com/2009/12/when-iphone-turns-into-orchestra.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgeworld is here!!! So Fleet in a Week?? Better get ready for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    My name is Kirsten Williams and I work with content for calculatem.com http://www.calculatem.com/ . We are now conducting a campaign towards blogs and for that reason, I am trying to get in touch with the person in charge of content and ads primarily on blogs.

    Is that you, or is there someone else I should speak to? Thanks for your time.

    Regards,
    Kirsten Williams. :)



    kirsten.williams@multiadsagency.com

    ReplyDelete