I've finally got some pics of my scouts! :)
They have come along a bit since, so I'll be taking some photos of the completed minis some time in the near future :)
A couple of people also expressed a bit of interest in my yellow recipe so methinks I'll include that here too...
1. Iyanden Darksun (everywhere, a nice flat coat over everything, starting from white or black will come out the same but I use black as my base)
2. Gryphonne Sepia (wash heavily over everything to produce some nice shadows and yellow coloration)
3. 50/50 Iyanden Darksun/Gryphonne Sepia (layer over the dried wash and cover over most of the existing yellow, leaving a nice trasition between the wash and the new layer)
4. Iyanden Darksun (highlight broadly with this layer, grabbing almost all edges)
5. 50/50 Iyanden Darksun/Sunburst Yellow (highlight the top-facing edges of the armour)
6. Sunburst Yellow (final highlight around sharp edges and on the topmost surfaces of the armour for a nice, crisp yellow finish)
7. Admire the end result :)
Dj and I also did a fair chunk of hobby today, pushing out a number of tactical marines and doing some more touching up of my Chaplain in Terminator Armour.
I must say I really do enjoy having some Hobby Buddies to motivate me to get some hobby done!
Can't wait to have him finished up and ready for the table :)