Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fisting Action!

My Imperial Fist army is underway!

After 3 years of inaction and not managing to even complete a single squad things are looking up.

During my last block of uni holidays I finally finished off the first squad to make it into my Imperial Fist army. Proof? =] Pics of the 5-man Assault Squad:






(Sadly, GW repackaged the assault marines and showed a very pretty Thunder Hammer on the sergeant... They lied =[ so i settled for a nice shiny Power Fist instead)

Hopefully more to come during my Christmas break =] I've got a squad of Scouts with shotguns underway, though my next project seems to be impeding a little on my Imperial forces...

Enjoy,

Little Max

7 comments:

  1. Nice man!! Too bad the photo doesn't show their colours properly/how well they are painted.

    As I've seen these in person I know how pretty they are. There are even shadows on the base's toxic waste... Very nice squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty nice Imperial Fists you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good, yellow is such a hard colour to pull off well - you've done it fine. Transfers next or freehand? If transfers - get some Micro Sol and Micro Set - I swear by this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max, JE here, I'm looking forward to seeing some more fists action, as they're my next project too!! I have to agree with Siph, I've just used some Micro Sol and Micro Set and it's good stuff! I'm going to post a tut on using them shortly! Welcome to the blogging world Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart warms at the sight of Imperial Fists. I see you chose the fifth company (that and is it third that has red? Because red is very common). I wasn't fully thinking when I started up mine so they are going to be a mix and one of my next projects is assault marines. I have had the worst luck finding pictures of IP assault marines so it was a very nice surprise to see yours. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Smaxy!! Congratulations in your Top Ten listing!! Number 2 after only a day of blogging!!

    Awesome man! Cant wait to see more of your models soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, nice Fists! :)

    I'm a Fist player myself so I've become a follower to keep a eye on your blog and also added your blog to my blog roll.

    My blog is http://imperiusdominatus.blogspot.com if you fancy checking out some yellow guys.

    ReplyDelete